- Non-profit organisation to govern and promote karting in Hong Kong；
- Member of The Sports Federation and Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China (SF&OC)；
- Has been recognising by HKSI as Tier-B sport and receiving HK$1.5M for elite athlete development；
- National Sport Association (NSA) for karting delegated with authority to administer and control Kart competition and activity in Hong Kong in accordance with the International Sporting Code of the Federation Internationale de l’ Automobile (FIA)；
- Member of the Hong Kong Motor Sport Council；
- Affiliated to Hong Kong Automobile Association (HKAA).
- Karting is a sport for all
- To strengthen strong sporting sense in karting；
- To promote safe driving through the professional training for karters；
- To educate road safety concept and proper driving habit for the next generation；
- To work closely with sports and community organizations to enhance the development of karting；
- To encourage participation by providing easy access for both junior and senior karters.